Assistant Manager - HTML/CSS (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager - HTML
- Front-end developer with 5+ years of experience in cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, CSS3, HTML5, Photoshop, and Interactive Design.
- Candidate should also have experience in User Experience and User Interface Design.
- Visual Designing and Interactive Designing skills are a plus.
User Experience Design, jQuery, User Interface Design, Wireframing, Adobe Photoshop, Responsive Design, Cross-Browser Compatibility, HTML5 & CSS3, Bootstrap
1. 5+ years professional experience with front end web development
3. Familiar with modern front-end libraries and tools such as HTML grids.
4. Demonstrated ability to create responsive designs from mockups
5. High Focus on web page performance. Should be able to use web debugging tools for identification of performance bottlenecks
6. Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
7. Exposure to good web development practices like W3C standards.
8. Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org