Associate Partner Relations Mgr, Amazon Instant Video, Video Delivery and Playback Services
Job descriptionJob Description
Amazon Instant Video is a digital video streaming and download service that offers Amazon customers the ability to rent, purchase or subscribe to a huge catalog of videos. Movies range from new releases to classic favorites, and Amazon Instant Video offers major television shows, entire seasons, or even day after air TV. Prime Instant Video is Amazon’s video subscription offer—it includes tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes selected from the full assortment available at Amazon Instant Video. We are looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative individual to join our team. As a Associate Partner Relationship Manager you will aid the long-term and strategic operational partnerships with our studio community, content providers, and service vendors across the globe. In this role you will focus on the initial on-boarding efforts with new partners and facilitate timely and cost effective delivery of source materials for our existing partners worldwide. In addition, you will drive delivery improvements through the use of positive relationship building and innovative workflow enhancements; ability to develop, own, and report on key performance metrics is a critical.This role may work with executive-level leadership within the studio community, and cross-functionally with content acquisition, vendor management, merchandising, engineering, content processing, legal, finance, and accounting teams.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
- 5+ years of demonstrated results as an account manager in a technical, e-commerce, or media-related environment.
- BS/BA required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to form relationships and work successfully with business and technical teams across the organization.
- Advanced knowledge with all MS Office tools including Excel.
Experience and understanding of the entertainment industry, digital media, and/or digital video supply chain.
- A passion for digital media and entertainment
Email this job to a friend Refer
ASSPL - Karnataka