Technical Architect - .Net - IIT/BITS/NSIT/DTU (8-12 yrs)
Our goal is to make the intimidating world of insurance "easy" with a user-friendly approach that's evident in all aspects of the business. The result is a balance of beauty and usability where each user's interaction with insurance is packaged in a "quick, simple and enjoyable" experience. We are committed to making insurance easy and are looking for you to help us be better at it.
We have ambitious plans of revolutionizing the insurance space in India and we are looking for an experienced Tech. Arch. to help us build on our current website/CRM/mobile app. You are someone who is smart, independent and is aware about the best practices and new developments in technology. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a leadership position in a 6 year old, VC funded company that retains its startup enthusiasm.
Your role will be to strengthen the technical architecture and thereby quality of delivery. You will be required to:
a) Break down functional requirements into technical requirements
b) Chart out the most efficient and effective route of development
c) Review Code and ensure quality delivery
d) Create, Maintain and Update technical documentation
e) Own the processes related to code management and deployment
f) Application and database management (with a team of DBA)
f) Play the role of tech lead for complex tasks
g) and most-importantly, getting your hands dirty with coding, wherever required.
- B-Tech from premier institutes/universities - IIT strongly preferred
- 6- 10 years experience in web/software development - startup experience is a huge plus
- An all-rounder who has led engineering teams and has architecture experience
- Positive, result-oriented and meets deadlines and is willing to put in extra hours if required
- A perfectionist that is passionate about quality with zero tolerance for even minor bugs
Skills Required :
- Expertise across Project management, Technical architecture, Data Modelling, Security, Code management and deployment with continuous integration
- A healthy mix of experience across .NET, MsSQL, AngularJS, SOA, MVC development with preference to candidates with experience in MongoDB, Redis, Memcache.
- Knowledge of machine-learning and AI.
- Mobile App development experience - Mobile Platforms, Mobile / Tablet Apps,
- Strong hold in backend development and algorithms
- Experience in building large scale system designs
- Strong hold in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with tools like fiddler, selenium and other vigilance tools
- Familiarity with configuration of server in UNIX+Windows Environments
- Best in Industry depending upon your experience
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com