Human Resource Business Partner (2-6 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for a Human Resource Business Partner with an experience of about 4 - 8 years.
- Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown every day, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of a complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
- We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai, and Singapore.
- Know more about the LEADER of Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave- : e-procurement, Q2 2017
Follow us on social for updates - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Glassdoor
Job Title - HR Business Partner
The HR business partner (HRBP) at Zycus is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The position reports into the Director-Talent Management
What you'll do :
- Partner with business towards design and execution of change management initiatives.
- Ensure effective employee onboarding and induction to give an objective view of the organization culture and work ethic to the new joiners.
- Facilitate the entire learning & development cycle by capturing training needs, coordinating with training specialists, conducting the training and evaluating the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Facilitate mentoring & coaching to enhance leadership capabilities in order to cater to business needs and meet employee expectations.
- Review and analyze business processes to identify trends across time span and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee engagement.
- Initiating forums and mechanism towards enhancing employee experience, improving retention and motivating people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Work with department heads, line managers and employees to timely address and resolve all types of employee relations issues ensuring fair and transparent work environment.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, decisions, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives.
Work closely with People Operations to brainstorm, and implement innovative people initiatives towards employee engagement.
- Capturing employee pulse to provide floor insights to the stakeholders to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Facilitate separation formalities to ensure smooth employee off-boarding.
Ideal Candidate would have :
- Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders at different levels of the organization to cater to business needs.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, negotiation skills & stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to facilitate positive work environment.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of industry experience with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- We are a growing software product company. Being a part of the team will enable you to be a part of growth.
- We strongly advocate employee empowerment and development on the projects they are associated with.
- We follow flexi working hours, and our policies are employee friendly.
If working cohesively in a dynamic and growing environment triggers you to think about this opportunity, then do give it a try!