Senior Recruitment Specialist - Technology/Product Hiring (5-6 yrs)
Job description :
This position to be based in Bengaluru is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to redBus businesses, delivering high quality candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through redBus selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- Partner with senior leadership, hiring managers to identify and build out staffing needs and strategies.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Have strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behaviour based interviewing and closing.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Effective communication approaches that include: proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Education Details : Bachelor's Degree and MBA (HR)
Key Qualifications :
- 5-6 years of experience in full lifecycle of recruitment in Technology/Product roles. eCommerce experience in tech and product hiring will be preferred.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly