BPM Business Analyst
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is seeking a BPM Business Analyst to join its Transformation & Enabling Technologies organization within Finance in Chennai, India. The Business Analyst will work closely with Finance, Technology and Compliance teams to model and support business processes that are executable within the IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) application.
PayPal is seeking a BPM Business Anlayst to join its Transformation & Enabling Technologies organization within Finance in Chenai, India. The Analyst will work closely with Finance, Technology and Compliance teams to model and support business processes that are executable within the IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) application.
This position will provide BPM design, documentation, implementation, and support services for key processes across Finance. Depending on the size and complexity of the process being designed, the Analyst may lead and/or support the associated work effort. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with good attention to detail, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be a collaborative team member.
The Scope Of Responsibilities Is Global And Will Include
- Mapping ‘as-is’ business process in IBM Blueworks
- Mapping ‘to-be’ business processes, including identification of change impacts
- Gathering requirements, analyzing and determining recommended solutions surrounding enhacements for business processes in IBM BPM
- Documenting requirements and supporting functional and integration testing for new processes
- Supporting the ongoing functional operations of the IBM BPM application
- Supporting and training end users on processes in IBM BPM
- Partnering with external resources to complete initiatives, where applicable
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with business and technology stakeholders
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Supporting IBM Blueworks training and standards
- Other activities as assigned
- 4+ years of related professional experience, preferably within the technology or financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent professional work experience
- Experience with business process mapping and process re-engineering
- Experience with the IBM BPM application preferred
- Ability to work with process modeling tools such as IBM BlueWorks Live, Visio, etc.
- Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented work environment; ability to pivot to critical path tasks as necessary
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Professional
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.