Engineer - DT Services
- Job ID: 287696
- Work as a service engineer to attend customer complaints all over India.
- Work on the production shop-floor in the balance duration
- Registration of customer complaints in Footprint, co-ordination with service agencies for resolution of site issues.
- Spares supply planning/material dispatch co-ordination/documentation
- To provide the back office support services to customer and service engineer
- To prepare the CA / PA and detailed analysis for customer complaint and co-ordinate with quality, testing and design department for the same.
- To maintain and follow all the documents as per ISO/EMS/OHSAS requirement
- Preparation and submission of MIS.
- To follow all safety rule and regulation at site and implement the same through authorized agency.
- Co-ordinate customer trainings.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at
Please Find More Information On Our Organization At
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to contact Harish Gaur at email@example.com
Knowledge of MS Office/basic computer proficiency is required Effective interpersonal, communication, and troubleshooting/ problem solving skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines. Willing to travel all over India.
- Hands on experience to troubleshoot and rectify issues faced on site
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 /5 year experience in production of DT/CRT/Traction Transformers.