Marketing Executive - Contract, Chennai
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
- Stay up to date with Uber brand guidelines (awareness of internal blogs, mails etc.) & sustain it during any campaign execution
- Actively scout/search on all media platforms for avenues for Uber brand push/recall/sales
- Smart info gathered from all magazines, newspapers, TV ads, radio ads, websites
- Handle relevant event-operations after scouting & finding relevance of brand integration
3. Extract useful insights based on the strategic city marketing plan
- Develop tactical frameworks/action points on continuous basis - weekly plans on rider engagement
- Competition tracking insights based on ground intel
4. Develop basic content for all Communications
- Be the execution SPOC while implementing any on-demands or local partnerships with end objective being Rider Love
- Setting up logistics
- Talking to relevant stakeholders to get ops started for the event
- Handle partner objections/demands
The Candidate(s) Need To Have The Following Skills
- Ideally a Bachelors/Masters graduate from a reputed institute from Chennai
- Current work-experience in an event organising firm or a marketing agency company or growing good startup is a plus
- Post graduation work experience of atleast 1 year would be ideal
- Knowledge of Tamil is mandatory