Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative/Executive Assistant for our Gurgaon, India office. This position is full time and will report to the Managing Director for India. We’re looking for an intelligent, efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate for Directors within the office
- Welcoming and looking after visitors for Directors and US VIP’s when visiting the office
- Owning the office meeting room calendars
- Booking meeting rooms for Directors and US VIP’s when visiting the office
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments for Directors
- Dealing with incoming communications and post for office
- Organizing taxis & couriers for Directors
- Dealing with expenses for directors
- Organizing meetings, lunches, dinners and ensuring the Directors are well-prepared for meetings
- Being first point of contact for Directors PR and speaking engagements
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information for Directors
- Arranging travel and accommodation for Directors
- Ordering business cards and office supplies as required for Directors
- Arranging client appreciation gifts for sales team - flowers, cupcakes, drinks
- Organizing team & client events/parties
- Assisting in regular stationery and snacks orders for office when needed (in conjunction with facilities)
- Producing briefing papers, reports and agenda for weekly sales team meeting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Word processing and IT skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office and computer programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good clerical and administrative skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Honesty, loyalty and reliability, essential
- The ability to work under pressure on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Good sense of humor
- Minimum of 4 years Admin experience in similar industry, Sales background optimal
- Shorthand is beneficial
- Degree qualified.