About FlipkartFlipkart is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 30 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle. We are the only online player offering services such as In-a-Day Guarantee across 50 cities and Same-Day-Guarantee across 13 cities. Our annual subscription service - Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country. We are known for our: • Path-breaking Cash on Delivery service and our 30-day replacement policy. • User-friendly Flipkart Lite app that gives the convenience of a website infused with the experience of a native app. • Flipkart Assured badge that guarantees a 6 level quality check at every stage from storage to packaging along with an assured 2 - 4 day delivery across India. • Big Billion Days Sale, which is regarded as India’s biggest shopping sale. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart has over the years become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and International brands. Our acquisition of Jabong and Myntra has been a natural step in our journey to be India’s largest fashion platform. With 21 state-of-the-art warehouses and 100 thousand sellers. We are also the first e-commerce company in India to have more than 100 million registered users, clocking over 10 million daily visits. Flipkart’s technology has enabled it to deliver 8 million shipments per month – and this number is only growing.
Senior Executive, Furniture MH/Cross Docks
- Operations of a facility with respect to cross dock inbound, outbound, staging area management
- Leading team of Executives and large task force for a shift
- Coordination with other teams(Tech support, Line Haul, central )to ensure on time resolution of issues and avoid any operations breach n.
- M onitoring of pending shipments at cross docks and publishing daily summary report along with RCA
- Reporting and publishing of key metrics for cross Dock process
- Define High level of safety and quality standards & 100 % adherence of same
- Ensuring process adherence and maintaining 5S
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Good command over MS office specially excel
- Written and oral communication skills
- Onground manpower management experience is a must
- Should have worked with multiple stakeholders
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.