Senior Data Architect
This position is within the Global Servicing Network (GSN) MIS & Analytics COE. This role requires collaboration with Business teams to understand process flow and how it can be measured using data. This role will support Big Data adoption at GSN.
- Work with technology and business teams to help define metrics and attributes which are required for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Data may be available in both structure and unstructured form and the candidate will be required to analyze the data to arrive at these metrics and dimensions.
- Review existing transformation logic used in POD environment and analyze for changes and accuracy.
- Use trend analysis and other methods to identify potential data loss events.
- Work with various processes within GSN to understand process flow and how this impact the data generated from the system used by these processes. Understand drop off and pick up points for a customer's journey where multiple processes are involved.
- Realize how process flow can be attributed using data.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
At least three years of experience in the following areas.
- Extensive knowledge of GSN (World Service/GCA) processes required.
- Hands-on experience with SQL required, MIS experience preferred.
- Experience working with Amex warehouses like WSDW/OEW or IDN/Teradata preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and proactive in reaching out to multiple stakeholders.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time