Sr Global Product Manager
Job Title: Sr Global Product Manager
Expedia’s Global Partner Solutions business is looking for a collaborative and innovative Product Manager. You will play a vital role in our ongoing mission to offer travel agents everywhere the best way to book travel on behalf of their customers.
In this role, you will help set the product roadmap and execute the product strategy for our travel agent business, using data to continuously evaluate progress and refine your strategy. Core to your responsibilities will be developing, prioritizing and delivering projects, features and test & learns to improve our travel agent product offering. You will bring a strong entrepreneurial approach and the technical and analytical know-how needed to deliver results.
Are you a strong relationship builder, capable of quickly establishing mutual respect and understanding needed to drive critical support from a broad range of disciplines and personalities? Are you passionate about creative problem solving, have an eye for details, and dedicated to delivering results? Do you love travel, and want to be a catalyst for people around the globe to take amazing trips? If so please apply now.
- Help shape Travel Agent Affiliate Program (TAAP) Product Strategy with your innovative ideas and deep understanding of the customer experience and industry / ecommerce trends.
- Establish the vision, business goals, roadmap, and A/B testing strategy for your product(s) and own the end-to-end execution, partnering effectively with designers, developers and other product teams.
- Support your tests and features with quantifiable observations and relevant data insights. Define product success metrics, provide detailed analysis of business impact, and lead executive communication on results.
- Lead trade-off decisions between cost, schedule, and business benefit, and ensure successful delivery of features to production that meet travel agent needs.
Strengths You'll Need To Be Successful
- Leadership & Interpersonal Skills: You have a history of influencing and appropriately challenging others in the organization while maintaining strong relationships.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication is a must as you will collaborate with teams across the company, including senior leadership (C-level). You are comfortable presenting and sharing ideas and are also a thoughtful listener, able to consider diverse perspectives.
- Negotiation skills: You have the ability to compromise, handle conflict, seek common ground, and articulate your own and others' goals, while staying focused on positive outcome.
- Experience leading a portfolio of technology products and/or projects and leading change from inception through delivery; this includes demonstrated ability to run multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- BA/BS Required, MBA or Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years of product management or related experience. Should include several product/service launches utilizing SCRUM/Agile Development to deliver Web and/or Mobile Applications
- Experience in a high volume eCommerce environment (Travel Industry experience preferred)
- Ability to work across, and positively influence, a large & complex organization
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.