At Hike great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. Become a storyteller through your exceptional and engaging designs.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Performing other duties as assigned
- An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for touch devices
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Able to function independently and in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- A passion for Hike, its products, and its customers is a must