Key Account Manager - Zeta Express
What is the Company like?
Directi is a group of businesses comprising of successful businesses founded by Bhavin Turakhia which includes Radix, Ringo, Flock, Media.net and Zeta. These businesses comprise 1500+ people across 8+ offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues over $200 million, a net worth of over $1.4 billion and multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising (contextual advertising/ad networks), communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
What is the Job like?
The role of a Key Account Manager is to tap corporates/institutes and increase site activation for Zeta Express cashless cafeteria service. The Key Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and stabilize current accounts before moving them to operations.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and gathering information on assigned clients
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations, demos on the product
- Mapping client's requirements and generating business from new accounts1
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with key decision makers and major corporate clients
- Provide after sales support to corporates/vendors using our cafeteria automation product
- Play a key role in stabilization of sites and ensure a positive ROI
- Ensure all sites are driven to achieve a status of complete cashless corporate cafeterias
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Accountable for merchant setup for payment services. This includes providing production environment to the merchant , various services, payout setup etc.
- Negotiate new deals with merchants /corporates for all our cafeteria automation products
- Ensuring maximum customer and vendor satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms
Who should apply for this role?
- 2-4 years of experience into B2B and corporate sales in Facility Management industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess a strong commercial awareness of the Facility Management Industry
- Possess strong connections within the Facility managers /HR managers community