Manager - Infosec
Lead - Information Security Engineer
Department / Group
OLA CABS – Information Technology
(Full-time, part-time, contract, intern)
Director – Information Security
HR Contact (Email ID)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India’s most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and recommend integrated security system solutions to ensure proprietary and confidential data and systems/networks are protected.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely and computer security policies and procedures are being implemented, as defined in security plans.
- Review, audit, test, or review system architecture for compliance with security frameworks, best practices and/or regulatory requirements.
- Review, develop materials, and recommend technical, administrative and physical controls to mitigate identified risk.
- Review and recommend firewall configurations to secure internet facing systems.
- Review and analyze security logs generated by our security systems as well as security alerts and vulnerability notices from vendors and other security sources.
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive information security incident response plan, working with information security team members to ensure that issues are responded to as defined by policy.
- Recommend and assist with maintaining endpoint security software including anti-virus, firewall, and full disk encryption, and other technologies as necessary.
- Respond to production emergencies related to assigned systems on a 24/7 basis as necessary.
- Hold post-mortem meetings to identify lessons learned and coordinate remediation efforts.
- Produce and maintain information security best-practices for IT staff and employees, train employees on information security best-practices and promote awareness of information safety and security throughout the enterprise.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for driving decisions and change based on data.
- Ability to manage project deliverables and deadlines.
Experience & Skills
- Expertise with standard IT processes and technologies (networking, systems administration, change management, ticketing systems, project management, etc.).
- Expertise with standard information security technologies (NAC, IPS/IDS, WAF, PKI, DAM, SIEM, AV, EDR, Proxies, etc.).
- Experience working as part of a Security Engineering/operations Team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both in teams and independently.
- Scripting skills and Automation experience are preferred.
- CISSP/CISM certification or equivalent desired. ISO27001/ITIL training and certification is a plus
- What to look for at Ola?
- Ola-Story A brief on how we have grown and come so far.
- Ola-Mission and Vision Know us better
- Ola-Media Visit our media page
Oct 9, 2017, 4:58:52 AM