Manager Business Development - Online Payments
This position will be part of the Online Aggregator Management team which is responsible for strategy and growth of the online business segment, including servicing, sales, communication, compliance and marketing. Assist in defining and executing the strategy and programs that will allow AXP to achieve full coverage in online acceptance .
- Creating strategic partnership with online aggregators
- Responsible for enhancing online acceptance and charge volume growth
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and driving business opportunities with partners in line with internal strategies in the area of expanding scope of partner engagement, product development, revenue growth, expense reduction, enhancing merchant and CM experience
- Managing transaction processing infrastructure and building additional capabilities on the network by working along with internal groups, Third Party Processors (TPPs)and Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Driving regulatory mandates and working with internal groups to mitigate fraud risk
- Growing revenue, expanding relationships with PSP’s and creating unique experiences for merchants and card members
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations for American Express payment gateway services
- Driving coverage across online websites through regular interaction coordination with the acquisition team at online aggregators and follow up on holdouts.
- Creating consistency in approach for these new acquiring models and online companies
- Determining strategic planning related to new products & new technology support
- Implementing strategies to identify & penetrate diverse industries like Education, Recharge, Insurance, wallet etc in the online space
- Driving merchant engagement to create alliances for promotions and joint online campaigns with the marketing department
- Liaison with internal technical team to enable American Express payment gateway at merchant’s end
- Supporting customer escalation team for BAU activities
- Building and managing relationship with key decision makers
- 5+ years Experience in Merchant acquisition and managing online aggregator business
- Experience in creating and managing strategic partnership
- Outstanding influence management, relationship and communication skills
- Experience in Consultative selling
- Experience in managing relationship at “C” level
- ReqID: 18002062