Associate Director/Director - Customer Success
The Director, Customer Support and Success will lead and build a global customer-centric organization within Wingify. Reporting directly to the COO, this role will span customer support, ongoing customer success and advocacy, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class experience to all our users. You will set the overall strategy, establish priorities, manage and build best-in-class organization of top talent, and leverage systems and processes to develop an exemplary customer service organization that delights our customers.
You will be directly responsible to build, manage and grow a team that handles all customer-oriented activities post-sales (consulting, training, onboarding, technical and non-technical support) for both SMB and enterprise customers.
- Build, train, manage and retain a team of product experts dedicated to delighting our customers.
- Define, direct and implement a global 24*7 customer support (through various channels email, skype and phone support) & experience strategy.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Customer support and success organization.
- For enterprise customers, build and grow a team of customer success managers who are responsible for training, onboarding and maintaining regular proactive contacts.
- Take charge of all operational results in terms of customer satisfaction, expenses, budget, performance standards/metrics, services, programs and employees of the Customer Support and Success organization.
- Spearhead the Product training piece within the organization both for internal trainings as well as external customer/client education programs.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across the company as necessary.
- Own the Knowledge repository including regular feature updates, review of existing knowledge base etc.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement.
Who you are
- Data driven – you know how to measure customer satisfaction continuously
- Feedback oriented – you know feedback from customers is the best way to improve
- Efficiency seeker – you actually try to reduce post-sales efforts by making processes, product and knowledgebase efficient
- Empathetic – you understand customer’s pain and strive to delight them continuously
- Humble – you know that respect and authority is earned over time by demonstrating excellence
Things you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience building and managing a Customer Success and/or technical support organization
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related field is preferred. An MBA from a premier institute a plus.
- Proven ability to motivate and focus a team and to develop individuals
- Hands-on experience of implementing technology products for use by external customers
- Experience with SaaS solution offerings and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people
- Ability to drive customer renewals and customer success
- Ability to create a performance and metrics focused culture
- Strong oral and written communication skills