We are looking for an individual with 4-6 years of experience in the Networking field to join Zeta. You will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation, and support of LAN, WAN, and firewalls in business-critical production environments.
What is the job like?
- Works independently in troubleshooting and providing technical and developer support for products/solutions via email, chat, etc on-call basis
- Typically interact with systems administration teams at client locations
- Configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of routers and switches (primarily Juniper devices), Firewalls devices including Sonicwall, Juniper SRX, and Palo Alto
- Understand and troubleshoot WAN circuit incidents using loop tests, port statistics verification, physical verification and coordination
- Design, implement and manage the LAN & WAN setup for Group offices and globally distributed Datacenters
- Ensure all networks of Zeta are always available and secure
- Ensure all network design documentation are updated in the systems
- Setup manage and maintain DDOS mitigation system
- Setup manage and maintain Wireless networks for office including HP and Aruba Wireless products
- Troubleshoots and maintains the WAN network consisting of multiple P2P and VPN links from different service providers
- Manage a large LAN deployment with more than 2000 endpoints
- Manage the setup of small home offices of executives
Who should apply for this role?
- Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Certification: JNCIA, JNCIS, CCNA, CCNP
- Worked in either Enterprise or Datacenter environment
- Experience with Configuring and Troubleshooting Routing - BGP, IS-IS, OSPF
- Experience with Configuring and Troubleshooting Switching - VLANs, VTP, STP, HSRP, VRRP, QoS
- Experience with Configuring and Troubleshooting Firewalls and VPNs
- Exposure to open source network monitoring tools like Nfsen, Nagios, cacti will be an added benefit
- Fundamental understanding of Windows and Linux networking stack is a must