The role of a trainer is to design & conduct softskills, behavioural & sales training programs for Zeta employees.
What is the Job like?
- Support Business Team in designing the training outline.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis or customization study as required by the business unit. (if required)
- Coordinate training schedule with the business locally and the training co-ordinator.
- Designing Modules/ content/quizzes with support from content team.
- Responsible for Training Delivery.
- Training Evaluation: Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Follow-up with Operations/clients.
- Analyzing performance metrics and planning for further trainings in collaboration with the Training Head.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as induction, on-the-job training, refresher training, and calendar programs etc.
- Regularly updating training content in collaboration with the Content Head.
- Reference to Market need, designing New Training Modules and briefing the Sales team.
Who can apply for this role?
- Should have 1 - 3 years of experience, with minimum 1 year into Content Development.
- MBA / PGDM Diploma/Degree. Any reliable training certifications is an added advantage
- Should have experience imparting training on soft skills, sales and behavioural training.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be assertive, approachable and mature.
- Task oriented and excellent team player.
- Active, energetic & self-driven.
- Should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Willing to travel anywhere in the country should the need arise.
- Should be comfortable with MS- Power point, excel & spreadsheets.
Zeta is making employee benefits, rewards, cafeterias and payments digitized and convenient through its revolutionary technology.
Zeta (bootstrapped fin-tech startup) is part of the Directi group, a prestigious tech conglomerate with a 19-year-long history and 25 software products in the market. The group has churned out successful mass market businesses like Media.net, Flock, Ringo, Radix, Skenzo and Codechef, without any external funding.
Here’s What We’ve Built So Far
- Zeta Optima: Fully-digitised employee tax-benefits programme that helps employees save over 80K in taxes and helps organisations save up 90% of their time and resources.
- Zeta Express: A corporate cafeteria solution that makes cafeterias automated and completely cashless
- Zeta Super Card: An advanced card-based payment solution that is 10x more secure than bank-issued cards
- Zeta Spotlight: A digitized rewards, recognition and gifting solution that is easy to distribute and easy to spend.