Technical Account Manager, Cloud Professional Services
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Technical Account Manager (TAM), you'll be responsible for ensuring customers get the most value from their Google Cloud Platform and G Suite investments. You will establish deep and lasting customer relationships by providing customers with technical and project management leadership to align directly to the customers’ larger business objectives.
As the primary contact, you'll manage ongoing transformation activities and ensure the success of accounts. Working with our partners and internal teams, you will use your expertise in deployment, maintenance and optimization of technology in complex enterprise IT environments. TAMs are seen as trusted technical advisors who understand enterprise IT’s strategic and architectural challenges, and are able to engage directly with executives, architects and developers at our partners and large enterprise customers.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Establish and maintain a position as key strategic advisor to business executives and IT stakeholders with Google Cloud’s Google Cloud Platform and G Suite accounts, ensuring their business priorities are met using Google Cloud solutions.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to Google Cloud solutions.
- Become a trusted expert in Google Cloud Platform and G Suite solutions to provide effective operational and technical advice around these technologies.
- Channel customers’ feedback to Google product management and engineering to ensure the best possible in-production experience, and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact; drive operational improvements at Google based on customer insights.
- Develop best practice recommendations for Google Cloud partners based on the experience gained during customer engagements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in cross-functional project and stakeholder management. 5 years of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience creating and executing public cloud solutions.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 30% of the time.
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 4 years of experience in a financial/quantitative analysis firm, consultancy, or financial services company, with knowledge of financial services industry regulations/policies for cloud-based technical solutions.
- Experience in application/workload migration to cloud.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver solutions.
- Ability to present technical materials effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.